Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Suave Professionals Hair products to get Red Carpet Ready!


At this year's Comic Con, I couldn't help but notice Ali Larter (and her baby bump!) on the red carpet with her gorgeous glam waves, created by Suave celeb stylist, Jenny Cho! These pretty locks look natural and are easily achievable by anyone- including yourself!




To achieve Ali's look and get some of Jenny Cho's tips:

Start with adding a dime size of Suave Professionals Volumizing Foam to damp hair, blow dry to get fullness using a round brush.
I usually prefer a foam in damp hair because it seems to disappear in my hair faster. What do you prefer?
Next, take a 1 ½ inch curling iron and curl sections of hair, spraying Suave Professionals Volumizing Hairspray section by section and set hair into curlers and let them set until cool.
Add a little more Suave Professionals 365 Weather Protection Cream Gel and run your fingers through your hair to break up any tight curls and tame any unwanted frizz
Review- This gel has tamed my frizzies this summer! Am I the only one with flyaways and baby hairs? It seems like it- but I have used this for the past month and I have seem a frizz-free 'do every time I look in the mirror. My hair does not feel weighed down as well, which is a plus! :)

Lock in the look with Suave Professionals Freeze Hold Hairspray

Thanks to Suave for providing me these great tips to share!

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com