Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

COVERGIRL NatureLuxe products in January 2011

covergirl natureluxe january 2011

One of my very first lipsticks was purchased by my mother. She bought me a bright fuschia colored lipstick from COVERGIRL and I wore it to a 6th grade event. Back then, I thought it was the most hideous color- it was too bright- but it was moisturizing though. Yet looking back at my old pictures, I realize the color isn't so bad because it stood out and brightened my face. Since then, I have dabbled here and there with other COVERGIRL products- hello LashBlast!

While browsing on their website the other day, I was interested to see Taylor Swift on the site. She's the new face of their new luxury makeup line- NatureLuxe. Available in mass-market retailers starting in January, there are only two products in the line- Silk Foundation and a Gloss Balm.


For more details...

Both products contain SPF and are formulated to give you a lightweight, luxurious feel. The foundation contains jojoba and rose hip and the gloss balm contains hints of mango (yum) and shea butter. Unfortunately, I am allergic to SPF (I can only use natural SPF Products such as Titanium Dioxide) but if they didn't have it, I would be all over this line!!

Check out the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe website here.

Read more reviews on COVERGIRL beauty products here.

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com