Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scunci Linziclips Review- NEW!




I've been wearing claw clips on my hair since I can remember... They are useful to pull my hair back on my face and I loved using them for the half up/half down look too. They were easy to use but I always knew I had this clip on my hair. I recently tried the mini and midi sizes of the new scUnci Linziclips and I'm so impressed! They feel weightless and lie flat against your head. Its design has a flat bottom which means the claws do not stick out to gnaw at your scalp.

My hair's probably used to the claw's grabbing already, but when I used the new Linziclips, I felt like I wasn't even wearing a clip. It really feels amazing and it comes in a a variety of colors and designs! The mini sizes are great for pulling my bangs away from my face and the midi size is great for a ponytail. ScUnci has some great choices and excited about their next new product!!

Check out the site to see how to wear the clip in several fun ways below:



(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com