Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub - Influenster prizepack


As one of the Influenster's DermaE badgeholder winners, I received this amazing package from Derma E- a full sized Microdermabrasion Scrub and samples of their other products. I got hooked the moment I tried DermaE's Very Clear Cleansing scrub from my Influenster Green VoxBox (learn how to sign up for Influester.com)

Derma E's products are natural and gentle for my sensitive skin, so I was psyched to try their Microdermabrasion Scrub that is a salon-treatment alternative. They use a "crystal blend system to remove dead skin cells and absorb excess oils." After my first use, I immediately noticed a difference on my skin- soft, more polished and so smooth. No wonder this product has won so many beauty awards!


If you would like to get your own sample packets, they offer it for free on their website so you can sample at least 10 of their products. Check it out here. (You only pay S&H!)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com