Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Monday, January 16, 2012

LaraBar Review


In my recent Holiday Voxbox from Influenster.com, I tried the Cherry Pie mini LaraBar. LaraBars come in many delcious flavors with minimal ingredients so you know exactly what you're eating. In my case, I had almonds, dates, and sweet cherries- in my Cherry Pie. All mashed together to make this bar, I had such a delicious treat! Since getting this, I've seen LaraBar pop into my other monthly boxes too! So many delicious flavors, these make great snacks especially when you're in the mood for something sweet in the afternoon.

See ALL the other flavors here.





Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com