Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Friday, March 02, 2012

Glow by Dr. Brandt Review


Want skin that glows and illuminates? If you're tired of a dull complexion, then first I recommend you to exfoliate & put on your favorite mask right away! It's time to clean up those dead skin cells. Then I would recommend the new Glow by Dr.Brandt kit that I have been recently using. It's a 2 part system with an Overnight Resurfacing Serum (for night) and a Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme (moisturizer for day). Both products are made for all skin types, but if you have extremely sensitive skin, try a patch test first. I've been using these products for the past few weeks and have found my skin more radiant and who doesn't want that in the dull winter days?



The Overnight Resurfacing Serum is made for your nighttime routine. It can be a bit tingly at first so after continued usage, you can start to use this every night. For now, I use this every other night.

During the day, I use the flesh-toned moisturizer that brings radiance to my skin. I like how it smooths my skin and makes it look so dewy and glowy.

Since incorporating Glow by Dr. Brandt into my daily skincare routine, I have found my skin more healthy-looking, smooth, and radiant! Hallelujah! No more winter dullness!

(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com