Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Shecky's Girls Night Out Pictures

This picture-post has all the pictures that I took at the October NYC Shecky's Girls Night Out event. The event was fantastic and was sooo much fun with so many vendors with their gorgeous products..




Now... for the goodie bag!! To see which companies sponsored the goodie bags, go here: Goodie Bag Sponsors

If you're interested in looking at the goodie bag pictures...


The Rectangular Shecky's Bag


All the products


Aveeno full-size products


Dove samples-body wash and deodorant


BORBA drinks


(Review of these products coming soon!)

*Note: I actually did not get all the products that were listed on the sponsor page. The products must have ran out by the time I picked up my goodie bag. Next time I will get mine earlier!!

I can't wait till the NYC Holiday Night Out and the Spring 2009 Girls Night Out !!


No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com