Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yes to Carrots products

After my review on the Yes to Carrots lip butter, I was contacted by a company rep who offered to send me product samples to try. Of course, I was happy to take the offer since I wanted to try their other products as well. So I finally received my package this month and I am so happy they sent me such generous sized samples and products in my care package. Thank you!!

Note: The Yes to Carrots company also carries Yes to Tomatoes (for Oily to Combination skin) and Yes to Cucumbers (for Normal to Sensitive skin).



I received samples in their Face Care line including the:
* Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
* Yes to Tomatoes Facial Wash
* Yes to Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion
* Yes to Carrots Night Moisturizing Cream

So far, I have tried the Soothing Eye Gel and Night Moisturizing Cream. The Soothing Eye Gel is definitely soothing on my eyes. It feels like I have a cold compress on my eyes, which is great if you have puffy eyes. I felt the cooling effects immediately after application with this Eye Gel- which I love most about this eye gel. It's made of organic cucumbers, green tea, camomile and dead sea minerals. This product reminded me of the St. Ives Cucumber Eye & Stress Gel, which I believe is discontinued now.

The Night Moisturizing Cream is made for people with normal to dry skin. Since I have oily and combination, I wasn't sure how well this would work for me. But I was amazed in how moisturizing this light cream made my skin feel. It felt so much smoother the whole day afterward. Since my face is a bit on the oily side, I don't have to use a lot. :)

I also received 2 full-sized products:
*Lip Butter in Citrus (I'm already using the Citrus and Melon.) I'll have to wait to finish these to try the others, like Berry and Carrot!


*Yes to Carrots Body Butter, called C Through the Dry Spell.


I am also using the Yes to Carrots Body Scrub which I received from the Shecky's Girls Night Out event (read post here)

They have new products coming out, Lip Glosses and Lip Tints- which I am super excited about, especially if they will be anything like their lip butters! (I'll be posting a sneak peek review on them very soon. Read here!)

Thank you Yes to Carrots for your generous package!!!!!!

(Disclaimer: I received this product from the company to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)


Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com