Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Monday, August 10, 2009

World of Grains Cookie Haul



I was first introduced to the delicious snacks of World of Grains at the Vital Juice's Pop-up Wellness Retreat back in June. I tried their snacks and crackers and remember thinking they were really delicious. Knowing that 6 cookies in each little bag contains 15 grams of whole grains, made me feel healthy just eating them.

I wasn't convinced at that time that I would be purchasing them. (They are available at select Whole Foods locations across the US.) After reading a Vital Juice newsletter saying they would be on sale I decided that I would go to the Whole Foods and check it out. They were on sale for 2 boxes (4 packets in each box) for $7. They are still more expensive than your average cookie but I figured I need more healthy snacks and they are just really good! The only available flavors left were Cranberry, Blueberry and Oatmeal Raisin. So I decided to get
2 boxes each, so I could share with my family. In 4 days, I already ate 3 packs, so I don't see these munchies lasting too long.

If you get the chance, I would recommend you getting yourself a box or two or even six. :)


Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com