Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sephora OPI Nail Colors for Fall 2009

Dark nails is one of the trends for this Fall, as well as purples. Below, are some colors that I am eyeing from the Sephora by OPI Nail Colour collection. (See the pattern here?)

opi fall nail color
opi fall nail color
opi fall nail color
In The Shadows
Caffeine Fix
On Stage

Matte nails are also another trend and Sephora/OPI is offering Matte nail polish! Here are the three colors that are available. Will you be wearing this trend?

Domestic Goddess
Metro Chic
(One of their popular colors!)
What's a Tire Jack?


I am also liking the France and Espana collection from the regular OPI collection. They offer a great selection in deep red, purples and even almost black with hints of dark green, dark purple, and wine colors. They are so gorgeous! Spruce up this Holiday wearing similar colors from Borghese nail lacquer, get more details here.

Sephora's Testers- If you're not sure what color would look good on you, I would recommend going to a Sephora store because they have testers! So you can try out their amazing nail polish remover and of course the Sephora By OPI nail colors above and have fun with it. Or you could always go to the website to see their swatches.

OPI's website- I recently checked out the OPI website and they have this great tool where you can see what the colors will look on your hand. On your screen you will see a hand (and you can control the color of the skin) and complete swatches of the nail collection. It's perfect to see how your hand will look if you're wearing the color. Very helpful application if you're not sure of which color you want. Read reviews on OPI products.

My nail history- I usually like to have my nails short and I don't wear nail polish very often. I used to buy the Wet 'n Wild and Brucci brands at drugstores back in the day and sneak off in the bathroom to paint them. I even used to mix my colors (blue and silver was my favorite combo)! I remember the smell of the paint was horrible - can't even imagine the fumes I must have inhaled, which was why I had to paint in the bathroom, near the window.. So the smell of it made me stop using it for a while, until brands got smarter and realized you could make nail polish without the chemicals! :)

Upcoming: A nail polish review on OPI and SULA (nail polish formulated to easily peel off- no joke!)

Check out Holiday nail polishes with Borghese

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com