Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Garnier Nutritioniste™ Skincare Products


Source: http://www.garnierusa.com/

Are you looking for a skincare product that will deep clean and give you radiant skin? Or are you looking for something that will smooth out wrinkles under your eye and prevent any further sun damage? If you haven't already tried, the Garnier Nutritioniste™ skincare line has something that will fit your needs.

There are five product categories to help with your type of skin. They are:
Nutri-Pure® Cleansers that "Detoxifies. Deep cleans without drying.". Includes towelettes, gel or cream cleansers, and facial scrubs.

Skin Renew- "Moisturize and treat with Skin Renew. Regenerate. Smooth texture, radiant, even-toned skin."

Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage - "Moisturize and protect with Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage. Helps reverse the signs of sun damage"

Ultra-Lift® - "Moisturize and treat with Ultra-Lift. Anti-wrinkle. Deep lifting action."

Ultra-Lift®Pro - "Moisturize and treat with NEW Ultra-Lift Pro. Now plump skin from within to push deep wrinkles up and out."



Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager:

After trying this out for two weeks, I have seen an improvement in my skin's smoothness. It also looks a bit tighter, especially around the cheeks. I felt there was too much gel coming out while I used the rolling applicator. So if this happens to you, you will just have to massage the rest in your skin with your fingers. After using, you may you may have to massage the rest in your skin. Although my skin felt like it had a bit of a residue (probably because there was too much on my skin to begin with), I like how it has made my skin look brighter. So, I will definitely continue using this!


(Disclaimer: I received this product to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com