Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Friday, January 08, 2010

Meg's Makeup Dedication

megs makeup
What is Meg's Makeup?
It's more than just a makeup community; it's a haven where I am inspired by reviews and other members to try new and different products for my hair, skin and face. So many beauty tricks and info I find useful, I have learned from Meg's Makeup.


Just a few things I have learned in the past couple of months..

* The Benefits of Witch Hazel is amazing- it's great for my oily skin as an astringent.
* New Trends such as Dark Green Nail Polish- Inspired by this post, I got myself a Wet 'n Wild Dark Green nail polish later in the fall.
* To resist temptation for the Stila Smudgepot Set- I was strapped for cash.. but I really wanted this! Next year, I promise!
* What Hyaluron can do for your skin -Received the M. Asam's Aqua Intense Hyaluron Cream in my first goodie package and realized it really moisturized my skin. Works wonders! :)
* You CAN smell like a cupcake after a shower- Also received this in my goodie package, and fell in loooove.
* Glue=Pore Extraction (Laughs!)- Does this equation work in your beauty routine?
* New Companies/Websites such as 100% Pure, and BeautyTicket.com- Always like to check out new products on these sites to see what's new.
and last but not least,
*Palettes such as the LORAC Croc Palette, will always be my beauty must-have.
- I am obsessed with palettes and this one has created so many beautiful neutral eye shades for me. LORAC palette=Love.

Thank you Meg for being so wonderful and dedicated to this site and for inspiring all Megheads to be their true beautiful self! All Megheads share a love for beauty and makeup and I'm so grateful to be a part of this wonderful family. :) xo, BeautyAllThat

If you haven't joined yet, go to MEGSMAKEUP.COM to see what I'm talking about!

My previous mentions of Meghead are at:
* First Makeup Points Package
* Second Makeup Points Package
* My Twitter Page


JOIN MEGSMAKEUP.COM hehe

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com