Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have Your Valentine's Day Massage with Tammy Fender's Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil

tammy fender body oil
It's a new year for an all-natural you!

One of my favorite ways of moisturizing (especially in this harsh winter right now) is to use body oils. I recently discovered and tried the Tammy Fender Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil- and this product not only moisturizes but also awakens your spirit, as well!

What do I mean? Lavender oil is an essential oil that is commonly used in perfumes and aromatherapy. It contains many benefits that are therapeutic to calm and ease your mind. It truly has a scent that makes you feel calm and peaceful, which is great after a long day of work!

Tammy Fender's formulation in this body oil is meant to nourish and protect your skin. I use this after every shower to keep my skin moisturized; and this absorbs quickly so it doesn't feel oily and leave an icky residue.

Uses- I recommend using this as often as you can for fresh, radiant skin. One full pump will give you a quarter-sized dallop of oil; but the packaging you offers you to get tiny drops if you want. (Just press lightly!)

This body oil is also recommended for massages- Spend Valentine's Day this year stress-free with this calming, luxurious body oil. www.tammyfender.com (8 oz. for $65)

Here are some other great products in the Tammy Fender's line that I'm interested in..

Travel size products for on-the-go! I -aAlways like travel sizes just because :)


tammy fender repair balm
Intensive Repair Balm contains Helichrysum, nature's healer, and claims to heal acne scars, fade under eye-circles, and so much more! Def. want to try this!



(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com