Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pretty City celebrates Salon Ziba's 20th Anniversary


Happy Birthday
Salon Ziba!

Pretty City helped celebrate Salon Ziba's 20th Anniversary with a Girls Night Out event. They previously hosted the Beauty Sample Sale with SHAPE magazine in the fall, so I know their events are a can't miss! I had so much fun sipping drinks and eating sweet cupcakes/cookies (don't they look delish?) with friends.

In case you don't know, Pretty City provides reviews on salons and spas in major cities across the United States (ie: NYC, Chicago, Miami) and hosts beauty events as well. Be sure to check out their site before you go to any spa or salon!

Over 200 people were invited to get makeovers, hair blow-outs and manicures at Salon Ziba in New York City. There were about 10-15 stylists working hard to get everyone's hair gorgeous that night. Thanks to the Salon Ziba staff that night!


I received a personalized consultation and my hair stylist, Eiko, gave me two choices- a natural look or something more unique. I decided for the latter and got my hair curled into a sophisticated style. I was the only one with an up-do and received many compliments! This took a long time and I appreciate her detailed work and focus! She even offered me a drink because I looked thirsty! :) What a sweetheart! Everyone, request for Eiko- she is lovely and a professional with 10 years of experience!

Styles ranged from simple, natural blow-outs, trimmed bangs, and curly-dos!



As a special treat, we also got a goodie bag filled with beauty products, including-
Salon Ziba's own Dry Shampoo
L'Oreal Professional Shampoo
L'Oreal Professional Absolut Repair
Revlon Lashes
Moroccan oil treatment
Mirabella Marble Blush
Palmer's Coconut Oil Protein Pack
Cafe Bustelo Expresso Coffee


You can also purchase Salon Ziba products at the salon. To get the hair-do above, my stylist used the Salon Ziba hairspray- it really made all the curls stay!






Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

2 comments:

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

Loved your hair and had so much fun hanging out :)

SkinALicious said...

The salon looks beautiful and the cake delicious ;)

created at TagCrowd.com