Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Redbook Beauty Bash 2010

This past Saturday, I went to the Redbook Beauty Bash event at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
I had such a wonderful time this year!! And why wouldn't I? Manicures, massages, and a great goodie bag to take home! I appreciated that this year's event took place at larger venue because even though the lines were just as long, we were able to sip Solerno Blood Orange Bellinis while waiting. Plus, I was a VIP guest. :)




The entire floor was divided up into many spa treatment sections- from manicures to makeovers to eyebrow shaping. I waited for at least 40 minutes but I got the best manicure ever! Thanks to Spa Chicks on the Go who did all the spa services that day! My nails were beautiful painted in Essie's Mink Muffs- gorgeous taupe colour- and had all the extras- base & top coat and even the EZ dry treatment!



I also got a very relaxing shoulder massage. The masseuse definitely worked on my knots on my right shoulder. Blame it on my bag + lunch tote! It was about 4-5 minutes long and I wish it was longer!

Interesting to see that these ladies are looking at everywhere but the person's shoulders!



The special guest of honor was Daisy Fuentes! She is coming out with a book in May called, Unforgettable You, filled with tips and tricks to make yourself Unforgettable. I was standing in line for the manicure when I took this picture of her. I was debating whether I should get off the line to get her autograph, but I didn't want to lose my spot either! It turns out she didn't stay very long, but at least I got to see her in person. She is gorgeous!!


To see more pictures of the event...

Stay tuned for upcoming post on my goodie bag! Subscribe to get the latest news!

The Fragrance Bar- where you can smell Calvin Klein's Eternity fragrances. Also got one in our goodie bags to use!

In between the Fragrance Bar and the Massage Bar

One of the give-aways during the event- a huge basket full of REVLON goodies! We also got a Revlon lipstick in our goodie bag! :)



Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com