Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Monday, May 24, 2010

Physicians Formula- Shimmer in the City event on May 27


Attention all New York City beauties! This Thursday May 27, Physicians Formula will be at specific hotspots in NYC to give out coupons, freebies, info on their Bronzer products. They're teaming up with Z-100 (a popular radio station in NYC) and Cupcake Truck (free cupcakes?) while they hand out free coupons to redeem at local Duane Reader stores valid in NYC stores.

Follow them on Twitter @PFCosmetics for exact locations!!

Locations:
8-10AM @ Penn Station - This could be anywhere surround the 33/34th Street area!
12-ish @ Times Square - During lunch time
2:30-3:30pm @ Flat Iron District
4-5 PM @ Herald Square (close to penn station again)


Enter my Celebrate Summer giveaway, now!


Bonus- The weather forecast for this Thursday is supposed to be HOT- so bring it on bronzers!

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

1 comment:

Beauty, Events, and Free Stuff said...

Ooo nice I'm so going 2 this I'm liking how many times I see free haha. Alway's wanted to try Physicians Formula but I was alway's iffy about. Glad I can try it now. I will post this on my blog thanks :-)

created at TagCrowd.com