Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, June 20, 2010

NYC Shecky's Girls Night Out Recap -Spring 2010

I was invited to attend the NYC Shecky's Girls Night Out event at 82 Mercer last week. I have been a regular at their events for the past 2 years (attended their Fall Girls Night Out and Holiday Night Out just 7 months ago), so I was excited to go again this Spring! This was a new venue for me in Soho and it was fantastic! There were 3 large rooms with so many great jewelry & fashion vendors. Luckily I got there by 5:30pm right before a huge line started to form around 6pm. It was packed already inside so I'm not surprised they had to control the crowd. Check out some of the bling-bling that I saw!









Of course, while shopping or browsing these great vendors, everyone was enjoying drinks at the bars from the main sponsors:



In addition to the regular Beer Tasting event, they had something new from Lean Cuisine. We got the chance to sample their Garlic Chicken in their refridgerator/frozen section. So yummy! They set up this photo opp with the Lean Cuisine right before entering to get your sample and dine in their mini cafeteria.

shecky's girls night out
shecky's girls night out


While enjoying my snack, I got to sit and really look at my over-stuffed Goodie Bag. LOOK AT ALL THIS! This time is by far one of the best bags I have gotten at Shecky's!

Some of the brands that you probably recognize are:

Colgate, Rembrandt, Febreeze Home Collection, Band-Aid, Goody, Venus shaver, Suave Naturals, Jergens, Body Shop, Lisa Gardner book, Aveeno, Softlips, Lady Speed Stick, Dr. Scholls and more!


I'm excited to try a lot of the new products, especially the Febreeze Home Collection Diffuser and Scented Lamp! I don't normally use these at home, but I'm looking forward to trying the diffuser for my bathroom and the lamp for my living room. I also liked there were a few products that will great for travel- shaver, lotion, shampoo/conditioner from Aveeno!

Don't miss the Shecky's Girls Night Out at a city near you. If it's NYC, you'll have to wait until the Fall.. just a few months away!

Which products caught your eye? ;)

A special thank you to Karen from Shecky's for inviting me to the event! :)


Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com