Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sassy City Chicks- Fashion Bash in NYC

Earlier this month, I went to the Fashion Bash by Sassy City Chicks in New York City. It's a similar "Girls Night Out" themed event with several fashion, jewelry and accessories vendors where you can check them out and shop! Also included are free drinks (alcoholic and non!) and if you got the VIP goody bag ticket, a little bag of treats. The goody bag last year and this year contained Popchips! and lingerie from Frederick's. In addition, this year I got Pixi lip silk, Colgate's Wisps and Revlon's Falsies.

sassy city chick

The event was pretty spacious, compared to last year's, but I wasn't too interested in many of the vendors. It didn't seem like a lot of people were shopping though, only browsing! Enjoy the pictures.


The Fashion Bash takes place in other cities across the US for the rest of the year, so if you missed this, no worries! They will be at San Diego, LA, and Vegas this Fall!







Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

1 comment:

Beauty, Events, and Free Stuff said...

I also went to this event I feel like the goodie bag this yr wasn't as great as last yrs. I don't think I'll be going to next yrs event unless I win tickets to it. Here's what I got in my goodie bag http://beautyeventsandfreestuff.blogspot.com/2010/06/sassy-city-chicks-gift-bag.html

created at TagCrowd.com