Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updated: Enjoy Summer in the Square with Batiste Dry Shampoo

If you're in NYC this July, be sure to check out Union Square's Summer in the Square Thursdays. This event has activities for the entire family- kids, theatrical and musical performances and even fitness exercises. In addition, Batiste Dry Shampoo will be giving away samples and free dry shampoo makeovers!


Dry shampoos are wonderful to use especially when you can't shower and really need to wash your hair. If you don't have time to shower after a workout (I know, it sounds gross) you should try using dry shampoo pre-workout so it will absorb excess oil. I would personally recommend using these during the spring/fall/winter seasons though.


The event starts at 10AM every Thursday in July at the South Plaza of Union Square. Check them out and learn more about UK's #1 Dry Shampoo- Batiste!

************************************UPDATE***********************************
On my way to dinner last Thursday, I passed by the Union Square event as it was almost ending. I also got myself travel size bottles of the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original and Blush! So far- lovinggg it! Really helps when I want to get rid of the oily during the day and can't shower until I get home!

Here are some pictures of the event, to see what you have to look forward to- including dry shampoo makeovers! (Photos courtesy of ZINGUSA)





Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

1 comment:

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

I love Batsite's dry shampoo. I recently stocked up on a heap when I went home to Australia. These 'poos are also great for creating texture for teased hair.

created at TagCrowd.com