Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NYC Pretty City's Chris Chase Salon event 8/23

As a VIPretty, I was invited to attend the NYC Pretty City event this past Monday at the Chris Chase salon in the Chelsea area. (I received a VIPretty invite, but no actual confirmation I was VIPretty yet...) Anyway, it was A LOT of fun! It was a rather short event, which was good since I wasn't able to stay long but in half hour, I got my hair curled, tousled and waved out by my stylist. Gals, if you ever go there, request for Brian! He did a FABULOUS job and gave me tips on how I should have my hair cut, styled (free advice never hurts!)

pretty city chris chase salon
Overall, I really like these events b/c you get to check out a neighborhood salon, see how well the stylists are and you basically get a great dry style without spending a lot. Tickets for the event cost $25 and you get a goodie bag too! I got a $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to go back to Chris Chase services or get their products, OPI nail polish, a Softlips gloss (whee! another one!), and more!


Here are some of the pictures I took..

A few desserts you can snack on while waiting for your hair appointment. They also had IZZE drinks, but I was only given water. Did I look like I only drink water? haha
This is the view from across the snacks! Another couch for people to lounge around, as well as the goodie bags!


See the gorgeous chandelier?? On the other side, it leads you to a magical place... downstairs!

Here you can see where people get their hair washed and the line of products they use.
Sittng next to the snacks, this see-through glass wall (the decor in here is amaazing) lets you get a sneak peek into the salon.



THANK YOU PrettyCity.com, NYC Pretty City and Carolyn for this great event!
'till next time... stay Pretty :)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com