Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Series #9: Holiday Shopping at Daffy's in NYC



If you're looking for affordable holiday gift items then you should check out NYC's Daffy's department stores. They have a huge assortment of discounted clothing for men, women and children, as well as home goods. It reminds me a lot of stores that sell different brands but at a huge discount. On the price tag, you see the retail price and then the DAFFY's price, a whole lot cheaper.

I was given the opportunity to go on a bit of a shopping spree to find items that are holiday-worthy. (THANK YOU DAFFY's!) After browsing on several floors (there's 4 floors in the DAFFY's in Herald Square, New York) I came myself to liking the Stationery/Organizing sections best. They have lots of great products including binders, notepads and organizing compartments for your desk. Their design prints are also super adorable and they're such a great deal! These make wonderful gifts for friends who love matching things!

Here are some key holiday items that I got and loved!



This adorable Santa dish can be used to hold your candies, cookies, treats, whatever you want for the holidays! This only costs about $5-6.
The set of 6 citrus- decorated coasters makes a great gift! Made of ceramic, these are sturdy and can be easily wiped off so no worries about a spill! Best part? It's only $4.99 ! :)



This $9.99 jewelry organizer has 9 compartments to organize all your favorite necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. The gorgeous black and white paisley print on the outside gives it a nice touch, too!
I'm loving this green and brown paisley print for the inside of these desk organizers. I have tons of pens and letters that need organizing so these are a great! So's the price; it only costs: $7 - 10!



If you prefer to have your jewelry hung and be seen, this 16-jewelry pouch is a great alternative! You can hang this in your closet and visually see 16 of your favorite jewelry all at once. It's only $13 but makes a terrific gift!
I didn't get these large candles which were only $10, but I found these to be incredibly festive for the holidays. I haven't seen anything like these before (I'm talking about the large cone shaped ones, not the small regular ones..)


Hope you enjoyed my Holiday Daffy's picks! You can find a great selection of holiday items for yourself, for friends and for your home just in time for the holidays and year-round!



(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com