Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Valentine's Day Makeup with Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics

youngblood mineral cosmetics
Go red this Valentine's Day with Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics!


I have been a personal fan of mineral makeup for many, many years now. For me, it gives me a natural, flawless face, and the ingredients are natural so it lets my skin breathe. So, you can imagine my excitement whenever I got the chance to try this new mineral-infused makeup brand, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. Discovered at NYC's The Beauty Plaza, this trio kit has gorgeous red must-haves to wow your date on Valentine's Day.
(Read more reviews on TotalBeauty.com)

This trio set comes in an adorable clutch to stash your beauty must-haves and 3 gorgeous products to look rouge-ready for Valentine's Day. The Crushed Mineral blush in Rouge, a classy and stylish rosy colour ($22, USD), a bright shimmery pink lip gloss in Promiscuous ($23, USD) and a pretty red lipstick in VIVID ($16, USD).

youngblood mineral cosmetics

The products themselves are fabulous and the colors are rich and moisturizing. I adore this kit because the products are really good. The blush is long lasting and even a tiny bit of the blush gives me a hint of color. The lipgloss isn't too sticky and gloopy and gives it a nice bright hue. The lipstick is perfect (even looks a bit blue-based tone to make your teeth look white and brighter) to get berry-stained lips that look moisturized and kissable! All in all these products will enhance your overall Valentine's Day look and the products are neatly packed in a handy little clutch for you to take with!

To see more Youngblood Mineral cosmetics, check out The Plaza Beauty in NYC for more luxurious beauty essential right near Central Park.



(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com