Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tom's of Maine Oral Care review including their NEW Simply White toothpaste


(left: Simply White toothpaste
right: products at the Green Girls' Night Out)


At the recent Green Girl's Night Out, hosted by EcoStiletto.com, Tom's of Maine gave out samples of their new Simply White, a natural whitening fluoride toothpaste. If you're tired of using toothpastes that are made with chemicals that you can't even pronounce then you're better off not putting it inside your mouth.. Why brush w/ all these chemicals when you can choose a better option?

The Simply White toothpaste in Clean Mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and my teeth looks even a bit whiter. Def. liking the results and tho I've only been using this for a few weeks, I can't wait to get another tube. (I've also tried their Long-lasting Wicked Fresh! toothpaste) In addition to brushing with this twice daily, I've been testing out the Tom's of Maine naturally waxed antiplaque round floss and their Cool Mountain Mint Mouthwash.

Learn more about these oral care products...

The Natural Antiplaque Round Floss is a strong product that doesn't fray like some other flosses that I have used in the past. Its nylon filaments are twisted together which gives it its strength and with natural wax coating, it easy glides between my teeth and below my gum line to get the plaque out too. There's no flavor which is okay because I use the Cool Mountain Mint Mouthwash at the end to get the minty all-over flavor. This is their newest flavor; they already have a Cleansing mouthwash and an anticavity fluoride rinse in a Juicy Mint flavor (probably citrus-y). They say it doesn't burn which is sort of true.. it's just a bit tingly. But overall, love these products to keep my teeth clean and breath fresh.. ahhh! :)


(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com