Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Beautylish NYC Spring Trends event


Earlier in April, right after IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) in NYC, I attended the NYC Beautylish Spring Trends event. If you haven't heard of or (gasp) checked out Beautylish.com yet, click here now! This site offers beauty-everything- tips, tricks, reviews and videos! Plus, they also have Ning Chao as their new beauty director whose magazine experience includes Marie Claire, Glamour, In Style, Vogue, etc.

At the event, I got to chat w/ my blogger pals & meet new ones too (I met MissGlamorazzi from YouTube there- super nice!!), while sipping drinks & snacking on desserts and learning about new products!




They offered makeovers using Bare Escentuals products and I got a mini lip makeover with Tarte's LipSurgence- moisturizing lipstick pencil.

Check out the rest of the photos of the Beautylish event...

An upclose picture of the Tarte LipSurgence's! Gorgeous colors- super moisturizing and love that you don't need to sharpen.. just twist! Sorry for the blurry pic!

Bare Escentual's Flawless Definition mascara- this was ok for me- had a few flakes but I'll keep using it to see if I still like it.

The display of products (including Tarte and others..) :)


Thank to Beautylish.com and their team for hosting such a fun event!



Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com