Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, December 18, 2011

November GoGoGirlfriend box


My second GoGoGirlfriend box has arrived! I had hoped to get this in November but due to the Thanksgiving holidays and influx of orders I bet they had recently, it was a bit delayed. They have even stopped accepting new customers, but hopefully soon after the new year they will be able to let new people join the program!! (Sign up to be notified here.)

The products in this month's box were not as full as my first one but I am still content. There were 6 items in there, but I'm hoping they will continue to go back to their full-er versions! Here's what I got:

* Camille Beckman Mango 5-piece Gift set- This is actually 5 products in 1- so it was fun to try an assortment of products, such as their hand cream, body wash, etc. I had already received the handcream in the previous box so it was fun to get another one.

* ELF eye crease shadow brush- I already have a lot of brushes but another one wouldn't hurt. The value of this is only a buck though. Overall, their brushes are pretty decent for only a dollar.

* Dolve & Gabbana fragrance in Light Blue- A fragrance sample- they're great to have in your purse or on a night out. It's a nice fragrance, so I'm glad I have it.

* Crystal Essence Towelettes in Pomegranate- I haven't tried this but it's supposed to be a natural odor prevention/towelette. It's a one-time use, individually packed so great to use after a yoga class!

* Oluv Fresh Face & Body Scrub- This is one of my fave items in here! I'm addicted to scrubs/exfoliation products and found this scrub to be gentle even on my face.

* Blossoms eyeshadow- This green colored shadow is not normally a shade I would wear everyday, but it's subtle enough to wear on occasions. A little goes a long way with mineral eyeshadow so this full-size product will last a long time! Excited to add this to my collection!



Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com