Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Birchbox featuring Beauty Blender


I received my February Birchbox earlier this month- before Valentine's Day- and what a treat it was! It had some great products including the Beauty Blender sponge- perfect for lightly dabbing foundation, smudging concealer under eyes and basically blending to perfection. It's a hot pink sponge that I've been eye-ing for years and finally I get my hands on one! :)

Another favorite product from this month's box is the Jouer Tinted Moisturizer. Normally I use my fingers to blend, but I have Beauty Blender sponge this time. The color is illuminating and only wish the sample was lot bigger.. Also got an exfoliating cleanser from Dermalogica, a heart-shaped nail file, and some music downloads!


So glad the Birchboxes have gotten better and better this year!! Can't wait for my March box in the next two weeks! Haven't joined the Birchbox wagon yet.. join today!



Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com