Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com     

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My #namasDAY goodie bag!

Last Thursday, I attended a Vinyasa Flow class at ExhaleSpa for #namasDAY. I loved the routine we practiced and had such a great time. It was calming, relaxing as well as challenging. After class, there were samplings of Blue Print Cleanse juices as well as snacks/hor d'ouvres. Attendees also got an amazing gift bag from sponsors! :)
Check out my goodies here below-
not pictured is a Vita Coco drink which I drank soon after my class. I am loving my Spiritual Gangster Magic Towel, Donna Karan tights, Tata Harper sample set, Sparkly Soul headband, Vega one nutritional shake, and many more advertisements. All these items were in a cute black RentTheRunway.com tote bag!

Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com

No comments:

created at TagCrowd.com